Currently the Small Business Water Education Program is on hold. Applications are still being accepted and businesses will be contacted upon recommencement of the program
When was the last time you looked at your water use in your business?
The Central Coast has various industry types utilising water in their day to day operations. Water bills usually get paid by businesses with very little thought on how they are using water. Saving water is good for the community, environment and it also saves you money. Have you considered how you can reduce water use in your business?
What the program entails
- Data logger installation for up to two months.
- Water Audit conducted by certified plumber
- Report generated with recommendation of water efficiency
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the Small Business Water Education Program your business must meet the following criteria:
- Located in the Central Coast
- Must be a non-franchise business
- Single business location
- Water meter is not shared with other businesses
What are the potential benefits?
- Detecting leaks
- Inventory of water amenities
- Lower water bill
- Lower trade/waste bill
- Lower sewage bill
How to participate?
If you would like your business to take part in the Small Business Water Education Program, please complete the following:
- Attach a current water bill
- Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org