The Australian Water Association (AWA) and Central Coast Council are looking forward to celebrating National Water Week (NWW) with you during the 16th and 22nd October. The NWW Primary School Poster Competition is an annual art competition open to Primary Schools across the country.
Primary School students are asked to create a poster reflecting water-related issues which are important and relevant to them and their local area. Entries will be judged locally by Central Coast Council, with winners in each category submitted to the AWA for national judging.
How to enter
- Please complete the attached entry form and email it to email@example.com.
- Poster MUST be A3 (30x40cm) in size.
- Any medium, including paper and digital, can be used.
- Any art material can be used including paint, textas, coloured pencils or collage materials.
- An official entry form must be securely attached to the back of each poster.
Submitting your poster
- Entries must be submitted to Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd September 2023. Please take photos of entries that are not digital and attach them to the email.
- Local and national prizes will be awarded to winning posters.
Please refer to the attached Judging Criteria for how the posters will be assessed!
We look forward to seeing your students’ posters!